Terms of Service and Use
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of www.ventureonehomes.com ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website/Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website/Services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website/Services.
We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Website/Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
The Website uses information provided by the Snake River Multiple Listing Service to connect You with available properties. Venture One Properties is not responsible for the accuracy or content of the information gathered from the Snake River Multiple Listing Service. The Website may provide communication tools such as email, chat areas, forums and/or other message or communication facilities ("the Services") designed to enable you to communicate with others. The Services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
This Site is not designed nor intended to collect information from children under the age of 13. In addition, Venture One Properties does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Venture One Properties markets our products and services exclusively to adults. If you are younger than age 18, you may use our website only with the permission and involvement of your parents or guardian.
You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and other materials ("the Content"), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. We do not control or endorse the Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content and you acknowledge that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that is offensive and/or indecent. Venture One Properties will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
In using the Website/Services you agree not to:
- Use the Services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
- Threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
- Make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
- Collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses;
- Advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages;
- Impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Use the Website/Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website/Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website/Services;
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website/Services through hacking, password mining or any other means.
We have no obligation to monitor the Services but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
We have the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Website/Services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website/Services.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trade marks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Use of the Website/Services is at your own risk. The Website/Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, Venture One Properties will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website/Services.
Venture One Properties makes no warranty that Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Website/Services will be error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website/Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.