Marketing Plan Overview
Did you know...
92% of Home Buyers Use The Internet To Search For A Home.
47% First Found Their Home Through The Internet.
This is why the Redline Division focuses heavily on Internet advertising.
- 70 Million Home Buyers use these sites monthly to search for a home (NAR).
- Our affiliation and paid advertising on Zillow and Trulia allow us to feature your property and capture buyer leads.
- Featured properties drive more attention to your home by boosting it in search results.
- All of our listings are pushed to major home search websites including: Realtor.com, HomeFinder.com, Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia and 100’s more.
- Syndication through major home search websites allows us to maximize exposure for your property.
- User-friendly interface engages buyers and generates traffic.
- Search Engine Optimization ranks our site as a reliable home search marketplace.
- Easy contact information connects buyers with the most knowledgeable Real Estate Agent for your property – Your Listing Agent.
- Provides valuable feedback for Internet traffic on your listing.
- Reports which sites produce the most views and the State from which buyers are searching.
Snake River Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Partnered with the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and the Idaho Association of Realtors (IAR).
- Primary source of Real Estate information in Southeast Idaho.
- Data base connecting over 500 local Realtors.
Social Media Advertising
- We establish property blogs that post to a variety of social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Linkedin.
- Social media advertising allows us to focus advertising on specific demographics and connect you with prospective buyers for your property.
- Available in both print and electronic format.
- Include professional photos and a quick response code (QR Code) to easily connect the buyer to additional information.
- Electronic versions include links to videos, social media sites, property blogs, and the Venture One Properties Web Site to help capture leads and provide the buyer with quality information.
Photos and Videos
- Professional quality photos of interior and exterior of property.
- Video tour of the property with voice over commentary.
- Quality photos and videos increase search results, click rate, and buyer traffic.
- Direct email blasts to a database of over 2000’s of National Brokers and Agents.
- Reverse Prospecting system that allows us to focus advertising only on agents who have clients looking for a home that is similar to your listing.
- Drip campaigns to a network of personal associates that promotes properties and generates referrals.
- Attractive, Professional Venture One Properties sign placed in front of the property.
- Directional arrows and additional signage placed where permitted.
- Easy to read information for enhanced exposure.
Source: NAR profile of home buyers and sellers 2013